- Programs & Services
- About Us
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Join Auberle's 1952 Society - Named to commemorate the year Auberle opened its doors, The 1952 Society is a society of donors who have given or pledged an annual gift of $1,000 or more. Members of The 1952 Society are committed to helping Auberle continue to change lives for another 60 years. Become a Founding Member...
Auberle CEO, John P. Lydon, discusses the importance of donors, volunteers and unrestricted giving in the 2013-2014 Annual Report CEO Message.
Donate: Your donation directly supports at-risk children and families in need. All donations are tax deductible.
- $50 can offset the cost of work permits and state ID’s for a youth to apply for a job
- $50 can pay a security deposit on the utilities so a struggling family can keep their lights on
- $50 can help purchase diapers and/or formula for a working poor family who doesn’t qualify for the WIC program
- $100 can purchase a car seat for a struggling family
- $100 can help purchase books for kids aging out of the foster care system and moving on to college
Volunteer: Want to make a difference in the lives of at-risk children and families? Auberle offers a variety of volunteer positions to fit your interests and skills.