- Programs & Services
- About Us
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Join us for a Premier Fundraising Gala on May 7, 2015 from 7-10pm at DiSalvo's Station Restaurant. Great food, great company and opportunities to support the kids and families at Auberle. Contact Bridget Clement for details and tickets.
Join Auberle's 1952 Society - Named to commemorate the year Auberle opened its doors, The 1952 Society is a society of donors who have given or pledged an annual gift of $1,000 or more. Members of The 1952 Society are committed to helping Auberle continue to change lives for another 60 years.
Auberle CEO, John P. Lydon, discusses the importance of donors, volunteers and unrestricted giving in the 2013-2014 Annual Report CEO Message.
Donate: Your donation directly supports at-risk children and families in need. All donations are tax deductible.
- $50 can offset the cost of work permits and state ID’s for a youth to apply for a job
- $50 can pay a security deposit on the utilities so a struggling family can keep their lights on
- $50 can help purchase diapers and/or formula for a working poor family who doesn’t qualify for the WIC program
- $100 can purchase a car seat for a struggling family
- $100 can help purchase books for kids aging out of the foster care system and moving on to college
Volunteer: Want to make a difference in the lives of at-risk children and families? Auberle offers a variety of volunteer positions to fit your interests and skills.